eLaundry is sole proprietorship property of Ayon Home Services Pvt Ltd (AHSPL).
Thank you for choosing eLaundry. Please read the below terms of our service. By handing over your items / clothes to eLaundry, you, the customer (“You / you”) hereby contract with us, (eLaundry platforms i.e eLaundry app and eLaundry website) and agree to use our services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein below. Please note, youare eligible to use our services, if you are above the age of 18 years. If you are below 18 years of age, please have a legal guardian to use our services on your behalf.
Please note the following terms cannot be altered by the pick up or delivery personnel. Only senior authorised personnel of the company are empowered to alter these terms of service.
1. At the time of pick up, please hand over the items / clothes for laundry / dry cleaning (“Laundry Items”). We encourage you to check your Laundry Items for any tears, holes, stains, and personal assets like change, currency notes, jewellery, pins, pen drives, keys, wallet or pens. Please do not give covers for suits, blankets or any other item while pick up. We do not undertake the laundry or cleaning of your personal non-clothe items and therefore cannot be responsible for the loss or damage of such items
2. At the time of pickup of the Laundry Items, if there are any specific cleaning instructions for the care of the Laundry Items, please state them. eLaundry is not responsible for checking labels of the Laundry Items. Any specific instructions such as "hand wash only" or "dry clean only" should be specifically identified in the Wash List and conveyed to the pickup person, failing which eLaundry will not be liable for the laundry of such items as per Your instructions
3. We advise you to count the number of Laundry Items and place the order accordingly. Upon receipt of Your Laundry Items at the laundromat, we will re-count your Laundry Items and may or may not intimate you of the number of Laundry Items received by us. If there is any mismatch in the count as retained by you, please let us know immediately. We advise you to keep a description of all items provided to us.
4. We reserve the right to refuse the pickup of any Laundry Item or all Laundry Items if the Laundry Item cannot be processed by us or if the number of items do not meet the minimum number of items required for a pick up
5. We try our best to pick up laundry at requested time but any delay or failure of doing so does not entitle customer for any compensation of any kind.
1. On receipt of the Laundry Items at the laundromat, we check the Laundry Items for stains, tears, weakness in materials, number of items etc. If we come across any irregularity, damage, stains or mismatch in number of Laundry Items, we will try to inform and seek your instructions before proceeding. But we do not have any binding to do so. If you are not available for instructions, we reserve the right either to proceed to launder the Laundry Items using reasonable care and diligence or not process Your Laundry Items at all. We disclaim all responsibility for proceeding to launder such items for which you were not available to provide further instructions.
2. If you handover / instruct us to proceed with the laundering of any damaged Laundry Item despite notifying you of such damage (while handover the laundry items, you are expected to check all Laundry Items), You expressly agree that eLaundry shall not be liable for the consequences
3. Items such as leather, buttons, buckle beading and any other type of decoration is laundered entirely at your risk. You will appreciate the fact that such items may suffer damage as a result of the regular laundry process and eLaundry will not be responsible for any such damage
4. Although eLaundry aims to offer you the best possible service, we make no promise that our laundry services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. There are no guarantees for removal of stains.
5. We will exercise due and reasonable care for all Your Laundry Items. However, we are not responsible for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise changes as a result of normal washing with reasonable care and diligence.
6. We exercise utmost care in cleaning and processing garments entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual Laundry Item. eLaundry is not responsible for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials causing damages, tears or holes in the Laundry Item. eLaundry is also not liable for any damage, change in colour or the look and feel of the Laundry Item/s which is a natural result of a wash cycle that is not readily apparent prior to processing. If eLaundry chooses to compensate you for any such damage, such compensation is solely the discretion of eLaundry without ownership of any liability.
7. Our price list on the eLaundry platforms (website / mobile applications) are indicative. Prices may change without prior notice, without affecting orders which have already been accepted.
1. We will use our best effort to deliver the clothes within the communicated turnaround time. Our standard delivery time may vary with your location and in festival seasons, national holidays and unplanned natural or civic events.
2. We will return the Laundry Items to the same place of pick up, unless instructed otherwise by you. Please be available to pick up Your Laundry Items at the agreed time of delivery. If you wish to make a change in the delivery timing, please notify us at least 12 hours in advance. eLaundry will not provide a delivery service if you are not available despite confirmation for more than 2 delivery attempts.
3. Please address or raise any concerns regarding wash or dry cleaning quality within 24 hours from delivery of your Laundry Items. You must notify eLaundry within 24 hours of delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery. eLaundry is not responsible for any claims at a later date.
4. Please ensure you pick up all articles at the time of delivery. eLaundry disclaims any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended by you at the time of delivery.
5. If you do not count the number of Laundry Items at the time of delivery, our count will be final.
6. If the Laundry Items given by you are lost in the possession of eLaundry , our maximum aggregate liability will be lower of INR 1000 or 10 times the service charge (excluding tax) for the laundry of the particular Laundry Item after due discussion with customer and at discretion of eLaundry. To claim this amount please ensure you produce bills/invoices to support the claim
7. If the Laundry Items given by you are damaged due to the serious negligence of eLaundry like cloth getting holes or getting burned, we reserve the right for a redo service of the same item to give a trial to restore the damage caused. Even after a redo if damage is not restored. Our maximum aggregate liability will be up to INR 1000 or 10 times the service charge (excluding tax) for the laundry of the particular Laundry Item after due discussion with customer and at discretion of eLaundry. To claim this amount please ensure you produce bills/invoices to support the claim.
8. If You wish to have Your Laundry Items delivered to a third person who holds Your delivery receipt, such as your neighbour, security guard etc., please be notified that eLaundry’s responsibility towards delivery of your Laundry Item will cease with such delivery to the named third person.
9. For any complaints, queries or assistance please call the customer care support number at +91 9137466208 or mail us email@example.com
The term 'eLaundry' or 'Us' or 'We' refers to AHSPL. The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of our App or Website.
1. User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India, uses and has the right to use the services provided by eLaundry. The services provided by eLaundry is a technology based laundry service which enables the hiring of local service providers for laundry services in India, through the internet and / or mobile telecommunication devices (“Services”). Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. You MUST be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
1. These terms apply to you. You may be a visitor, registered user, paid or free user who accesses the App or the Website or both for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. These terms apply to any or all eLaundry Services offered on the Platform/s, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s).
1. We may change, modify, amend, or update these terms from time to time without any prior notification to you. The amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. Please keep checking these terms and conditions for any updates or amendments.
2. If you do not accept the changes, you must stop using the Service and stop accessing the Website or App. Your continued access to the Platforms or use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
1. The services provided by eLaundry is premised on a proprietary software developed and made available exclusively by eLaundry. AHSPL is the sole owner of the App, Website and all software created to provide you with the services. eLaundry provides you with a single limited license to download, use and access the App on Your mobile telephone devices for the limited purpose of using the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the App or the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of eLaundry. You may not copy, reproduce or use such Content without due attribution of ownership to eLaundry. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to eLaundry. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyright: All Content is the exclusive copyright of eLaundry or its licensors, except the Third Party Content and link to third party website. Systematic retrieval of eLaundry content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from eLaundry is prohibited. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted by eLaundry in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
1. eaundry App and Website and the Services offered through the App and Website are provided AS IS with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of the App or Website. eLaundry cannot guarantee that the Services, App, Website, Content, servers or systems are error free, or free from viruses’ or other harmful mechanisms and all of such is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall eLaundry be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service.
2. eLaundry reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service and /or the Platforms.
3. In no event will eLaundry be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the App, Website or Services.
4. All rights, not otherwise claimed under these Terms or by eLaundry, are hereby reserved.
1. Our Services depend on the information you provide to us. You are solely responsible for the information you provide to us.
2. If you use the eLaundry App or access the Website through a mobile telecommunication device or a computer or similar device, You agree that information about your use of the eLaundry Platforms through Your mobile telecommunication device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information but not limited to about your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the eLaundry Platforms through a mobile telecommunication device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the eLaundry Platforms using a mobile telecommunication device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your eLaundry data to your mobile telecommunication device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your eLaundry account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the eLaundry Platforms through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the eLaundry Platforms are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
3. eLaundry reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information like address, phone no, and email ids, and / or social media details (selected information or all information’s available on your social media)and other details to facilitate the services or use of its platform to avail services. All information collected from you are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without the obligation of a prior notice to you.
4. Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and email addresses and or social media information’s are created and owned by eLaundry.
5. In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number and / or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. eLaundry reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
1. eLaundry may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by Third Parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such third party's website or application. You are cautioned to read the terms of access of such Third Party websites' and/or privacy policies before using such third party websites. You acknowledge that eLaundry has no control over such Third Party's website or applications, does not monitor such websites or applications, and eLaundry shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or Services made available on such a website.
2. eLaundry does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements from third parties (collectively, the "Third Party Content") if such Third Party Content is contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on the App, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
1. We may terminate your access to our services on our platform (eLaundry App or Website) at any time. You may also cease using our Services and send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your user account information from our systems.
2. Most Content and some of the features on the App are made available to visitors free of charge. However, eLaundry reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the application at any time for any reason, with or without notice. eLaundry also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular user / group of users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of eLaundryand/or other visitors to the Platforms. eLaundry reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the App and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
3. eLaundry advises its users that while accessing the App, they must follow/abide by applicable laws. eLaundry is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour during your use of eLaundry Platform. eLaundry may, in its sole discretion, refuse to provide Service to anyone at any time.
2. eLaundry is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when you use the mobile phone to make a booking. The location based information will be used but not limited to only to facilitate and improve services for you.
3. The Company / eLaundry may send regular SMS or e-mail updates for promotional information. You may opt out of receiving such messages in the manner provided in such promotional message. If you are registered on the national DND register, you may not receive promotional messages from us.
1. You agree that You shall not use any eLaundryplatforms in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation eLaundry Content:
a. in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
b. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
c. that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
d. that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
e. harm minors in any way,
f. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
g. impersonate another person or entity,
h. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of eLaundry’s computer systems or site or eLaundry’s users customer’s / computer systems or site,
i. Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1. These terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising under these Terms or from the use of the Services offered by eLaundry.